• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22inch Blackstone Griddle

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
170   0
Reaction score
Hopefully maybe able to season and try a test run next week..Its been sitting in the boxes and haven't had the time to assemble..Now it is done can't wait to try it..

Blackstone.jpg

I have had the table for years just stored in the garage, I have modified it for a platform for the Griddle. Their is a cutting board that lifts out on the right side, I am going to install a garbage bag underneath..Thier is a platform underneath for a 20 gal propane tank and a draw for utensils..
Blackstone1.jpg

I added a lid and will try to smoke with it, time will tell

Hopefully maybe able to season and try a test run next week..Its been sitting in the boxes and haven't had the time to assemble..Now it is done can't wait to try it..

View attachment 2193713
I have had the table for years just stored in the garage, I have modified it for a platform for the Griddle. Their is a cutting board that lifts out on the right side, I am going to install a garbage bag underneath..Thier is a platform underneath for a 20 gal propane tank and a draw for utensils..
View attachment 2193714
I added a lid and will try to smoke with it, time will tell

In for more info....I’ve been wondering if I should get one but I’m concerned about the maintenance, I would only use it once in a while....

In for more info....I’ve been wondering if I should get one but I’m concerned about the maintenance, I would only use it once in a while....
Maintenance is super easy, heat up, scrape surface with steaming water..The Griddle has a drain pan in the back side via a hole It has adjustable legs, I have adjusted it to have a slight tilt backwards. After surface is clean, turn off and while it is cooling down, add a thin coat of oil. Close lid and you are done..Small enough to tail gate with..

Excellent griddles! Cooked breakfast on mine last weekend with ease.
Philly cheese steaks are also great on the griddle!

Back
Top Bottom