• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22LR Black Dog Machine 25-round AR-22 magazines $8.99

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
These are marked "Sig Sauer 522" but they are actually made by Black Dog Machine and will work with any AR-22 that uses a Ciener/Atchisson/CMMG/Taccom type bolt.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/r522-25rd-22lr-magazine.html

IMG_0879.JPG

Basically, if your .22LR AR uses this type of bolt, these mags will work and they work GREAT.
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_0881.JPG

I've run these mags with my dedicated .22lr upper for several years and have never had a magazine related failure.
IMG_0156.JPG

Dude, you posted a deal like this a few years ago and I felt I needed to order 2 dozen of them. I have only used 2 of them, the other 22 are still in the box they came in. Great magazines, get em while you still can!

Dude, you posted a deal like this a few years ago and I felt I needed to order 2 dozen of them. I have only used 2 of them, the other 22 are still in the box they came in. Great magazines, get em while you still can!
Oh yeah! That was when Black Dog was clearancing them for $5 wasn't it? Now THAT was a deal!

I bought 40 of them and have about 7 that I actually use. The rest are still brand new in the box. I think I'm set for life on these mags. LMAO!

If I wasn't though, I'd definitely jump on some for $8.99

We're always just one panic away from them jumping back up to $30+ each.

Back
Top Bottom