• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22LR in Lawrenceville, GA

To high,I bought federal bricks there a couple weeks ago for $29.00 and they sold out quick,they might be taking that into consideration and pricing this batch higher.

I was told they limited quantities because a couple people cleaned them out last time. As for the price increase, for all we know, their supplier bumped the price between now and the last shipment. I would rather the store make the profit than the flippers anyway. 37.99 a brick is still a hell of a lot cheaper than the avg $50-60 bricks on here. If .07 cents a round is too high for you, I don't know what to tell you. BB's? Wrist Rocket?

You do realize that now you have posted this, some ass hole is going to go post up a tent, camp out and buy all of this ammo! And then turn around and sell it on here for some ridiculous price to some poor guy who is just trying to enjoy the weekend with his kids....just saying...

I was told they limited quantities because a couple people cleaned them out last time. As for the price increase, for all we know, their supplier bumped the price between now and the last shipment. I would rather the store make the profit than the flippers anyway. 37.99 a brick is still a hell of a lot cheaper than the avg $50-60 bricks on here. If .07 cents a round is too high for you, I don't know what to tell you. BB's? Wrist Rocket?
My post was not ment to be negative toward them,I do alot of business there.They have the right to charge what ever they need to,to make a profit.Good people to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom