• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22lr sale at wally world

CCI must have shipped a train load of MiniMags. The 40 gr round nose have been in stock at Cabelas online store for over a week. That hasn't happened since Sandy Hook.

WInder had plenty around noon today. after all this really isnt anything special. yes, I picked up 3 boxes because I was there. I usually prefer copper jackets at same price or better however.

A box of 100 for $7.47 is a good price, but not the best price. It was good enough that I picked up a few boxes today. The Villa Rica store was limiting sales to 1 box per person, even though the ad said there was a 3 box limit. The manager said they were doing that so they could get the ammo to more people, and was complaining about the flippers bragging about how much ammo they had, and what they were reselling it for. I dropped in at 8am, and there were only 2 people in line waiting. I went to a couple of other stores during the day looking for other stuff, and they still had plenty.

A box of 100 for $7.47 is a good price, but not the best price. It was good enough that I picked up a few boxes today. The Villa Rica store was limiting sales to 1 box per person, even though the ad said there was a 3 box limit. The manager said they were doing that so they could get the ammo to more people, and was complaining about the flippers bragging about how much ammo they had, and what they were reselling it for. I dropped in at 8am, and there were only 2 people in line waiting. I went to a couple of other stores during the day looking for other stuff, and they still had plenty.

If more stores would limit 22 to 1 box per person, this problem would be over with.

Back
Top Bottom