• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22lr sale at wally world

The store around here keeps a sheet with the names of who buys it(or did any way). If they'd limit the names to once a month or something that would help too.

The store around here keeps a sheet with the names of who buys it(or did any way). If they'd limit the names to once a month or something that would help too.

Screw that noise. You have to provide your name before you can buy a box of ammo? It ticks me off when they want to know if it's for a rifle or handgun.

Screw that noise. You have to provide your name before you can buy a box of ammo? It ticks me off when they want to know if it's for a rifle or handgun.

I see nothing wrong with this if it's to track the people that are there every shipment buying out all the stock to gouge people for it.

Like I said. 1 box limits would cure this.

I see nothing wrong with this if it's to track the people that are there every shipment buying out all the stock to gouge people for it.

Like I said. 1 box limits would cure this.

I think it's lame. I wouldn't buy from anyone who feels the need to do that. But that's just me.

I think it's lame. I wouldn't buy from anyone who feels the need to do that. But that's just me.

No offense, but if you're worried about being "tracked". Why are you online?

You'd be petrified on what data could be assembled about you just from your internet usage.

No offense, but if you're worried about being "tracked". Why are you online?

You'd be petrified on what data could be assembled about you just from your internet usage.

Who said I was worried about being "tracked"? I don't want to be treated like a Russian in a bread line when I go to spend my money. Has nothing to do with paranoia. I use a debit card so I really have no expectation of not being "tracked".

If you have proof, take pictures and post them.
If you think someone is selling it out the back door of the Walmart against company policy. Tell corporate.

Personally, I think the shortage is either government or manufacturer induced, and will result in much higher prices.

I don't know for sure, but it seems the current batch of ammo is a bit more expensive.

Last edited:
I think it's great. They only track 22 lr. And the same names are on the page every time a shipment comes in. And that's another thing. This frikkin app that somehow tracks when the truck has 22s on it...WTF! I've looked all over and can't find it. But it obviously exists. The same assholes are there every time a shipment comes in and not there when none arrives. And, no, it's not on WalMart.com.

This page is nothing but a sheet of paper on a clipboard, that people just date, sign and print and write how many boxes they get.

If you have proof, take pictures and post them.
If you think someone is selling it out the back door of the Walmart against company policy. Tell corporate.

Personally, I think the shortage is either government or manufacturer induced, and will result in much higher prices.

I don't know for sure, but it seems the current batches of ammo is a bit more expensive.

Slightly, but when they get bricks in they still sell them for $20-25 a brick...just to the same POS flippers every time.

Back
Top Bottom