• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22lr sale at wally world

10 cents and more a piece.

The price is a tad over 7 cents not a great buy but ok, especially if your short on 22 LR. ammo. Not bad but the I have seen this same ammo today on the ODT for nearly double retail.

If more stores would limit 22 to 1 box per person, this problem would be over with.

Quite true but never forget who instigated this stampede, the worst public run on ammo (28 mos-.22 LR) in our nation's history. It was those who took an oath and "swore" to protect that are at the root of this issue. Don't forget/ignore that or marginalize it.

Don't blame the sheep when an ignorant fool blows up a bag and pops it stampeding the sheep, blame the fool.

Nope, just thunderbolt isn't worth the spit on a camels hump.... Wouldn't call my self a .22 connoisseur, just from my experience thunderbolt is crap! ymmv

I think it's great. They only track 22 lr. And the same names are on the page every time a shipment comes in. And that's another thing. This frikkin app that somehow tracks when the truck has 22s on it...WTF! I've looked all over and can't find it. But it obviously exists. The same assholes are there every time a shipment comes in and not there when none arrives. And, no, it's not on WalMart.com.

This page is nothing but a sheet of paper on a clipboard, that people just date, sign and print and write how many boxes they get.

If you use the walmart app you can set your store then check availability by searching 22 ammo. Then just keep setting your store as the stores within 10-15 miles of you and checking the availability in those stores. That's the only way I can see to use the app and know. If you don't set the store it doesn't tell you squat

Back
Top Bottom