• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

25 years of Glock perfection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes hurt, but I can't look away! :wacko:

LOL same here.

www.kcconfidential.com_userfiles_metrolink_train_wreck.jpg

I have somewhere over 200,000 rounds through all different sizes & caliber of Glocks shot over the last 20+ years.
I shot 1800 rds. last week alone through my 19.

I don't understand what all of the fuss is about.
Glocks are great tools.... and like most every other mechanical device they can break.
Glock, S&W, XD, Ruger... whatever.

Just pick out the one you prefer & shoot a bunch of rounds through it.
If you can hit what you're aiming at & it still feels good in your hand, keep it.

If not, go find something else.

I've never understood all of the threads on this forum criticizing what gun other people chose for themselves.

I have somewhere over 200,000 rounds through all different sizes & caliber of Glocks shot over the last 20+ years.

Glocks are great tools.... and like most every other mechanical device they can break.

Just pick out the one you preferi & shoot a bunch of rounds through it.
If you can hit what you're aiming at & it still feels good in your hand, keep it.

I've never understood all of the threads on this forum criticizing what gun other people chose for themselves.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

Just pick out the one you preferi & shoot a bunch of rounds through it.

Monte clearly read the OP and only the OP and posted.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom