• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$2500

Inside edge is 3/8ths inch in .dia,Outside is 1/2,both of these shots counted as a 50 score as the outermost edge was broken.It's a tough league to shoot in and win,ya need to take out the dot most of the timeView attachment 1363179 View attachment 1363181
Hmm. according to the diagram you linked they would have scored 100 because only the inner edge of the ring is broken.

www.americanrimfire.com_media_ARA_Target_ScoreBull_281_29.jpg

Yeh I agree,but if ya look at the photos you'll see that outer edge is broken,even a paper tear counts in this league,That's why 2500's are so hard to come by.

https://www.americanrimfire.com/index.php/records

We have a process to score by using a .224-.222 turned shaft it is inserted into the bullet hole if any of the shaft is outside the outer blue edge as seen with a manification lense you get that score on the next ring.We have a time to protest scores at the end of a match where a team of 3 judges determine if a score is incorrect,they are scored by a computer with a scanner on high resolution to determine the score,pretty good and rarely does anyone get a score changed,probably 1 of every 200-250 possibly. In my probable 15-20 attempts I have had 2 overturned but none were 100's.Like I said it is a tough league to shoot in but everyone gets scored correctly and fairly

Yeh I agree,but if ya look at the photos you'll see that outer edge is broken,even a paper tear counts in this league,That's why 2500's are so hard to come by.

https://www.americanrimfire.com/index.php/records

We have a process to score by using a .224-.222 turned shaft it is inserted into the bullet hole if any of the shaft is outside the outer blue edge as seen with a manification lense you get that score on the next ring.We have a time to protest scores at the end of a match where a team of 3 judges determine if a score is incorrect,they are scored by a computer with a scanner on high resolution to determine the score,pretty good and rarely does anyone get a score changed,probably 1 of every 200-250 possibly. In my probable 15-20 attempts I have had 2 overturned but none were 100's.Like I said it is a tough league to shoot in but everyone gets scored correctly and fairly
That works, but if a tear counts, time to be shooting wad-cutters. LOL

Back
Top Bottom