• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

250rds of 147gr Golden Saber JHP $25

I called a month ago. They claimed to never have received my paperwork. I got screwed too. No rebates ever again and no Remington ever

Rebates are deceptive by their very nature. Why would a company offer a mail-in rebate as opposed to offering a discount anyway? It's because they know/hope that the vast majority of people won't send them in or will fill them out incorrectly. Even if you send it in correctly and they play dumb, you have no recourse. I played the game this time and was fortunate to get the rebate. This was one of few that was too good to pass up. For those that got screwed, hopefully you at least got the ammo at a good pre-rebate price.

Rebates are deceptive by their very nature. Why would a company offer a mail-in rebate as opposed to offering a discount anyway? It's because they know/hope that the vast majority of people won't send them in or will fill them out incorrectly. Even if you send it in correctly and they play dumb, you have no recourse. I played the game this time and was fortunate to get the rebate. This was one of few that was too good to pass up. For those that got screwed, hopefully you at least got the ammo at a good pre-rebate price.
Well said. I think I said way back when it was still going on that even if I didn't get the rebate, I still purchased the ammo at a discounted price. I pretty much assume that my money is spent and if I get it back via a rebate, then thats icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom