• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

271 acres, $100k Darien, Ga. (McIntosh county)

I do like Skippers too. Was disappointed by Aultmans as well, might try them again idk.
The guy that owned Aultmans as well as the liquor store beside it and the Darien liquor store was killed earlier this year by Am insane Glynn Co deputy in his own home at Tolomato Island. So if Aultmans is still in business I doubt that it's gotten any better.

The guy that owned Aultmans as well as the liquor store beside it and the Darien liquor store was killed earlier this year by Am insane Glynn Co deputy in his own home at Tolomato Island. So if Aultmans is still in business I doubt that it's gotten any better.
Good Lord. Sorry to hear that. And yeah, I doubt it too. Thanks for letting me know, will write that one off.

Good Lord. Sorry to hear that. And yeah, I doubt it too. Thanks for letting me know, will write that one off.
It was a huge screw up by Glynn Co SO and their Superior Court. Deputy had a domestic and it turned into a stand off with other deputies that he fought with. Never should've made bond but he did. He had documented PTSD in his personnel file . So Glynn Co never should have hired him and issued him a gun. He was supposed to be banned from the county except for his court date including from his home in Sterling.
The day of his court date he left court and went to his wife's boyfriend's home in McIntosh and shot him with neighbors gathered outside. Can't recall if he killed the estranged wife their or at her house. But he did kill her. I hope Glynn Co pays dearly for that huge ****up. Just Google or YouTube Deputy Corey Sasser. He previously shot a woman to death near the Brunswick Mall for running from him AFTER him and a GSP had her pinned in and she couldn't possibly escape.

It was a huge screw up by Glynn Co SO and their Superior Court. Deputy had a domestic and it turned into a stand off with other deputies that he fought with. Never should've made bond but he did. He had documented PTSD in his personnel file . So Glynn Co never should have hired him and issued him a gun. He was supposed to be banned from the county except for his court date including from his home in Sterling.
The day of his court date he left court and went to his wife's boyfriend's home in McIntosh and shot him with neighbors gathered outside. Can't recall if he killed the estranged wife their or at her house. But he did kill her. I hope Glynn Co pays dearly for that huge ****up. Just Google or YouTube Deputy Corey Sasser. He previously shot a woman to death near the Brunswick Mall for running from him AFTER him and a GSP had her pinned in and she couldn't possibly escape.
Jesus.

I remember that turd and the story.

Cory Sasser story. Too much to tell here. Bad judge, bad DA, bad police department, bad sheriff's office, bad anything else in Glynn County. All of them helped murder that poor woman.

The story about the motorist he killed is another short book. If I recall a senior GBI official quit after the investigation because Sasser stayed on the job. GBI said it was THE most unjustified police shooting he had ever investigated, and the DA refused to indict Sasser.

Back
Top Bottom