• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$299 ar15 in SW GA

$300 rifle has a polymer lower... At that price you could pick up an Anderson lower for $50, change it out and still have a decent truck gun for around $350. That Colt Expanse is supposed to be a good rifle.
I could be wrong, but pretty sure the Hybrid Maxx has both polymer upper/lower receivers. Still, if you cannot afford much, hard to beat a $299 AR.

I will thank President Donald J. Trump at the blessing during dinner today...

Good times gentlemen, I foresee very good times to be very thankful for.

The Colt has a Colt lower and Square forged upper with a C stamped on it. The barrel is marked Colt. The BCG is not marked with a C .

The new model CE1000 Expanse M4 Carbine for this year are not made by Anderson Mfg KY, the parts are mostly made by Colt Hartford, CT factory but are assembled by Colt Competition Rifles of TX by Bold Ideas licensed by Colt.

Anderson made at one time the older discontinued entry level Colt model which was made only in 2013, model LE6900 Light Carbine, its upper receiver doesn't have any holes for the dust cover hinge pin and doesn't have a hole for the forward assist plunger, also it had an integrated trigger guard which cannot be changed, a tube type free floating aluminum handguard, and 1/8 twist barrel.

Back
Top Bottom