• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

29th wedding anniversary

Congratulations my friend! I totally understand your meaning when you say you’re blessed to have her by your side too! I feel the same way for my wife and believe me when I say I trust nobody more than her, I love nobody more than her, and if she died tomorrow I’d never find another as wonderful as her! December 11th will be our 40th anniversary and even though we’ve had our ups and downs throughout the years I wouldn’t change one thing! Again Congrats!

Great stories... Both... and more... Next March will be my 40th as well.... Wouldn't have it any other way...

Congrats imawoodsman imawoodsman !
Mine is Thursday, the 28th ..... this is number 31 for us.
If you get past 20 , you got it licked i think. Lol.

I am glad to see so many on here that is past their 20th year mark too. It seems as if the conservative crowd has more longer lasting marriages than the libs do. I wonder why that is ?? :rolleyes: As if one has to ask ! Lol.

once again - CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR BRIDE , you deserve it !! :):)

May 25th kinda sucks for me. In 77 I had a motorcycle wreck that ruined my knees. In 78 I was supposed to graduate HS but they called me to the office the week before and said I didn’t have enough credits to graduate. Had to go to summer school. Jack legs let me off early my whole senior year but at the end I was short. Gotta love Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom