• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3/23 hunt

True Story:
After all these years of having no time to turkey hunt with peak season at work, traveling for cheer competitions, or general family duties my time has come. Or so I thought. I jumped in to my ride last Thursday 3/19 to go to my club range to pattern my gun and I dropped a cylinder. Car is in the shop now. I live 10 mins from my lease. I have been ordered off the road by my boss until 4/15 and I am stuck at the house. LOL.

True Story:
After all these years of having no time to turkey hunt with peak season at work, traveling for cheer competitions, or general family duties my time has come. Or so I thought. I jumped in to my ride last Thursday 3/19 to go to my club range to pattern my gun and I dropped a cylinder. Car is in the shop now. I live 10 mins from my lease. I have been ordered off the road by my boss until 4/15 and I am stuck at the house. LOL.
Man....I hate to hear that. First adversity is your enemy and now the ride....no bueno.

Much better now. I can’t thank Vic Williams Tire in Dallas enough. He beat all prices around and did a fantastic job!
I went up a couple sizes to 295/55/20 Toyo Open Country MT’s. It has a good stance and the tires fill the wheel wells nicely without looking overstuffed.
Truth be known, I might be able to fit a 295/60 and still have ample clearance.
No scrubbing or trimming needed thanks to a leveling kit.
Ole Wile-E is ready to roll!

F14CB5CA-C6C3-4983-9A47-E8ED0FAAA243.jpeg

What model is your truck I know where some step bars are hanging in shop if he hasn’t got rid of them.i know he will get rid of cheap if he still has them.

What model is your truck I know where some step bars are hanging in shop if he hasn’t got rid of them.i know he will get rid of cheap if he still has them.
Thanks! It’s a 2014. Compatible with 2009-13 models.
I’ve been wanting to get rid of the OEM step bars for a while due to the plastic step tread surface being really slick. Other things have taken priority recently.
I’ve slipped on them twice, when getting into the truck....they were covered in frost both times and one of the times, I lodged my foot between the step and rocker panel. I’d be interested if they’re a different type.

Back
Top Bottom