• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3 lug adapter compatibility Silencerco/Rugged

Eastwood

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
I’m looking for the silencerco 9mm 3 lug adapter (AC2447) but it is no where to be found, but I have seen a few comments online that suggest the Rugged 3 lug adapter will fit into silencerco suppressors (meaning it uses the same thread pitch to screw into the can itself). I’m using the Hybrid 46, and I read the rugged adapter will work with hybrid, omega and octane series. Can anyone confirm this?

I was in the same boat a year ago. Just subscribe to all the OOS notifications from websites and when a new batch rolls out you'll eventually get one. Hopefully your can is still in jail

Nah I’ve had it for a while, not in a huge rush to get the adapter but just trying to see if it’s true that the rugged adapter is compatible

I used the rugged adapter with my octane 9. It fits, but i wouldn’t recommend it. I had a baffle strike the first outing. Got it repaired, baffle strike again the first time shooting after the repair. Sold and got a silencerco, no strikes in thousands of rounds.

rugged and griffin will work in sico cans. I have 1 of each. the griffin fits my B&T barrels better. the YHM one will work as well. the pistons are also interchangable.
I’m looking for the silencerco 9mm 3 lug adapter (AC2447) but it is no where to be found, but I have seen a few comments online that suggest the Rugged 3 lug adapter will fit into silencerco suppressors (meaning it uses the same thread pitch to screw into the can itself). I’m using the Hybrid 46, and I read the rugged adapter will work with hybrid, omega and octane series. Can anyone confirm this?

Did you check ebay? I bought a couple mounts from on there i couldnt find anywhere else. Also, check black ankle munitions. They seem to have stuff in stock and at decent prices.

Back
Top Bottom