Votes: 3 23.1%
  • pretty stupid

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • your money would be better spent on tacos

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In. You have to calculate adaquate margin into plan 3 to cover overhead. Be sure to include things like gas, potential liability insurance increase should you havè a wreck, time. Plan three is a completely different model than one or two.
very true. as mentioned these knives require work to sell. i kinda just through this into the mix as a interesting control sorta.

since i am selling these for such little profit the only way im going to be able to is either through shipping on their dime or if folks come to meet me. cant drive for these to be profitable.

luckily thats why i have the whole year to sell them lol

very true. as mentioned these knives require work to sell. i kinda just through this into the mix as a interesting control sorta.

since i am selling these for such little profit the only way im going to be able to is either through shipping on their dime or if folks come to meet me. cant drive for these to be profitable.

luckily thats why i have the whole year to sell them lol
If your margin is that thin you can't afford to meet them either. Be willing to bet if all is considered it's cheaper to ship one of these than to drive 10 miles and meet someone.
if people will pay $15 they will pay $20.

If your margin is that thin you can't afford to meet them either. Be willing to bet if all is considered it's cheaper to ship one of these than to drive 10 miles and meet someone.
yup. if folks want to pick it up they have to come to me or pick them up as part of another gun deal.

i consider these kinda like the candy bars at the check out aisle lol

If you had an extra grand you could have invested in lead...in the form of .223/5.56.

Prolly a big payout in the next year or so.

All joking aside I like what you've done and will be watching.

Don't make light of the low interest return vehicles. I'm sure everyone wishes they had switched to these back in 2008.

You invested in “Chinese made” Knock Off Microtechs... There’s your first mistake..

No one ever considers why these places copy his stuff. Because he makes the best automatic knife on the market.. Hands Down.
It will never compare to a real Microtech. Never..

Second Real Microtechs are AMERICAN Made with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. So not only did you screw the American worker here in the states. You supported foreign trade. On illegally trade marked goods... Looks like it says Microtech on the clip to me... So you tell me why that makes any sense at all..

You invested in “Chinese made” Knock Off Microtechs... There’s your first mistake..

No one ever considers why these places copy his stuff. Because he makes the best automatic knife on the market.. Hands Down.
It will never compare to a real Microtech. Never..

Second Real Microtechs are AMERICAN Made with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. So not only did you screw the American worker here in the states. You supported foreign trade. On illegally trade marked goods... Looks like it says Microtech on the clip to me... So you tell me why that makes any sense at all..
These are clearly fake; i advertise them as such. These are fun knives and anyone who thinks these are detracting from microtechs actual sales is retarded

See price of 15 < 300 , the quality is different and is an entirely different product

I only purchased these because of their cheapness . I didn't screw anyone because im not misrepresenting The product in the least. You should chill out, reread the thread and perhaps consult your doctor regarding whatever medications your on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom