Votes: 3 23.1%
  • your money would be better spent on tacos

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for the results!
My prediction is:
1- knives, nothing pays like a little work! profits are high compared to the other two, but you have overhead and risk
2-Duke for dividends with some risk and no work
3-Tbills for almost no risk but low returns and no work

lets see how this prediction falls

I'm in for the results!
My prediction is:
1- knives, nothing pays like a little work! profits are high compared to the other two, but you have overhead and risk
2-Duke for dividends with some risk and no work
3-Tbills for almost no risk but low returns and no work

lets see how this prediction falls
Im betting you're probably not far off with those choices. Id probably rank them the same

I think you’re the one in need of meds because You just don’t get it...

The pocket clip says Microtech on it.. There for you are reselling a fake representation of a real product. Bad part is you know what you are doing but you still don’t see it.

It’s not what you say, it’s whats written in bold print on those pocket clips..

I could be wrong but I think some folks have been banned from ODT for selling counterfeits..

I think you’re the one in need of meds because You just don’t get it...

The pocket clip says Microtech on it.. There for you a reselling a fake representation of a real product. Bad part is you know what you are doing but you still don’t see it.

It’s not what you say, it’s whats written in bold print on those pocket clips..

I could be wrong but I think some folks have been banned from ODT for selling counterfeits..
Selling knocks off as the real thing would be an issue, clearly not the case here

And I repeat, if anyone believes these are authentic then they are dumber than a box of rocks. Back on topic now, this about finances, not patent infringement

You still don’t get it..
People who own the real thing and see the knives as a investment as you are try to say you are “investing” in fakes are going to see this exactly as I do.

Yes I take this very seriously because I’m protecting my $100k Microtech/Marfione investment/business. Doesn’t matter what you say it is.. All that matters is what engraved on those pocket clips.

Gun shows will even run people like you off for having “fake Microtechs” on the table..

You still don’t get it..
People who own the real thing and see the knives as a investment as you are try to say you are “investing” in fakes are going to see this exactly as I do.

Yes I take this very seriously because I’m protecting my $100k Microtech/Marfione investment/business. Doesn’t matter what you say it is.. All that matters is what engraved on those pocket clips.

Gun shows will even run people like you off for having “fake Microtechs” on the table..
Cool story, have fun with the microdicks

Personally I think the owner of Microtech is a total ****ing douche bag and if you ask any of the knife guys on here they will confirm I have absolutely no issue saying it right to his face.... but for a group of guys that say they “hate a thief” over and over and over and over and over I would think selling, sailing, saleing clones would be frowned upon.

Besides that keep in mind that Anthony Marfione sues everyone including his own name sake for patent infringements, don’t think for one second he won’t go after you or this website.

(And it’s irrelevant if he is right or wrong....legal bills cost $)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom