• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

30 caliber suppressor newbie questions

Yep forgot to mention the wait for the stamp to get mailed to the dealer but I never know when that is, I just know when they call me to say come get it.

I wonder if the shorter Form 3 waits are from dealer that are e-filing vs ones that aren't.
You don't call the BATFE and harass them about status? Lord knows I do hahaha you can call and kick em your SN name and what shop the items at and they'll tell you the status. Two times I've done this and there were errors and my paper work was sitting on the inspectors desk just chilling for months. The phone lady pushed me through to my actual inspector who had some corrections for me to make and re-submit. Stamp came in 2 weeks later. If anyone has been waiting 7 months or more since you went pending, light em up! They're nicer than you think and maybe there's a problem no one is pushing down the pipe

You don't call the BATFE and harass them about status? Lord knows I do hahaha you can call and kick em your SN name and what shop the items at and they'll tell you the status. Two times I've done this and there were errors and my paper work was sitting on the inspectors desk just chilling for months. The phone lady pushed me through to my actual inspector who had some corrections for me to make and re-submit. Stamp came in 2 weeks later. If anyone has been waiting 7 months or more since you went pending, light em up! They're nicer than you think and maybe there's a problem no one is pushing down the pipe

Nope. Never had to, never had an error either. I guess once my first way came through OK I was pretty sure the others would come through fine as well so I just exercise patience.

Back
Top Bottom