• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

30 day facebook ban

Facebook = An interactive, socially and documented internet drama based scenario of a person that either likes or needs some attention.

Example: Facebooker posted a picture of a casserole and commented:
"Yeah !, I cooked squash casserole for supper".

One friend comments: I bet that taste good with beer, you know like you had the other night when you got drunk and almost fell in the fire over at John's house, lol Right after that, you asked Bob "why don't you go screw your ex GF Susan tonight, right in front of his current GF Melanie. OMG ! too funny,,, LOL

Another friend posts: Who cares. Cheese gives me the squirts.

Another friend posts: I bet your BF is glad you finally cooked him something.

Another friend posts: Kewl, send me a the recipe, but wait a few minutes because I'm coloring my hair.

Facebook = An interactive, socially and documented internet drama based scenario of a person that either likes or needs some attention.

Example: Facebooker posted a picture of a casserole and commented:
"Yeah !, I cooked squash casserole for supper".

One friend comments: I bet that taste good with beer, you know like you had the other night when you got drunk and almost fell in the fire over at John's house, lol Right after that, you asked Bob "why don't you go screw your ex GF Susan tonight, right in front of his current GF Melanie. OMG ! too funny,,, LOL

Another friend posts: Who cares. Cheese gives me the squirts.

Another friend posts: I bet your BF is glad you finally cooked him something.

Another friend posts: Kewl, send me a the recipe, but wait a few minutes because I'm coloring my hair.
yeah kinda like here

The comment that got me banned "stay in the uk then you bag" except i didnt say bag.
Its my 4th or so ban over similar scenarios
my-nigga-denzel-my-man.jpg

Im 72 hours from being free on facebook again, But im about to make a nasty comeback on some anti trump pages. Im a mere 6 pack of golden monkeys away.

Calling someone a snowflake and recommending that they chug laundry detergent is against community standards..... apparently :laser:

Back
Top Bottom