• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

300 Blackout Build

yes, I have had every part known to man pushed on me, one person in the same store told me today that sometimes the manufactures put the wrong arts in the packaging and i should bury it and build a legal one, in case i needed the auto later. I am an avid collector and hunter but this is my first build. Beginning to regret it.
Whomever told you any of that nonsense, ignore them, permanently. And never ask them a question about a gun, ever again. They are retarded and don't have a single clue what they are talking about. Seriously. Anyone working in a gun shop that gave you those responses, should be beaten and then forced into the back room to clean guns, never to be allowed to speak to a customer again.

I would remove the malfunctioning trigger.

It has nothing to do with anything you mentioned above. Nothing.

You have a trigger issue as freedom freedom mentioned initially. Either, (1) the hammer pin is walking out due to a faulty hammer (missing J spring), or (2) the disconnecter spring is missing / installed incorrectly or (3) you bought a piece of junk parts kit and it's simply faulty.

We need to see some pictures of the installed trigger (multiple angles) so we can see how the springs are installed, including the spring under the disconnecter. And after that, we need to see all the parts removed.

Check your disconnecter spring, if not installed properly or is up side down, it can double.

Check the trigger spring isn't backward.

It may just be tolerance stacking. Another disconnecter and/or hammer may be needed.

It could be tolerance stacking on the lower pin hole locations.

I have a hammer that looks perfect, but it fires on trigger pull and trigger release every time, it is just out of tolerance, a different hammer in the same gun is fine.

Whomever told you any of that nonsense, ignore them, permanently. And never ask them a question about a gun, ever again. They are retarded and don't have a single clue what they are talking about. Seriously. Anyone working in a gun shop that gave you those responses, should be beaten and then forced into the back room to clean guns, never to be allowed to speak to a customer again.

I would remove the malfunctioning trigger.

It has nothing to do with anything you mentioned above. Nothing.

You have a trigger issue as freedom freedom mentioned initially. Either, (1) the hammer pin is walking out due to a faulty hammer (missing J spring), or (2) the disconnecter spring is missing / installed incorrectly or (3) you bought a piece of junk parts kit and it's simply faulty.

We need to see some pictures of the installed trigger (multiple angles) so we can see how the springs are installed, including the spring under the disconnecter. And after that, we need to see all the parts removed.
Everything he said.

If that gun were mechanically a 3rd burst or full auto gun.. you wouldn't have had all the parts you needed from an off the shelf fire control group.

SMH... some gun shop folks are so stupid.

Everything he said.

If that gun were mechanically a 3rd burst or full auto gun.. you wouldn't have had all the parts you needed from an off the shelf fire control group.

SMH... some gun shop folks are so stupid.
For all we know, they sold him an old F/A parts kit. Pics would help.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom