• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.300 BO Host

I would simply recommend anything that feels good to you, with an adjustable gas block. They just all gas block will help you tune the rifle for your suppressor easily. Properly tuned, it will feel and shoot much smoother.

TSAR-300 Upper with an Silencerco Omega can. Love Mine. it's a 1 stamp SBR

https://www.tacticalsol.com/tsar/300-upper

IMG_2145.jpg

Ruger American Ranch 300 BO,16.1 inch Barrel.

A bolt gun is the quiet king with a supressor. A 16 inch barrel will be as sort as you can go without doing a sbr.
The Ruger is not exensive and will work fine.

Totally agree. I used a Diamond Back AR rifle as mine and kept having issues with it firing. Went to a bolt action and it’s funny quiet. Great host.

Yes Bolt action is the best for a quiet gun.

Below is our .300 one stamp and under 7lb rifle. if you want to try it out come to Roswell and we will run over the range.

Also someone said the shooting a suppressed AR in 5.56 was hearing safe. It is NOT hearing safe.

If you want really quiet in an AR, the 278gn 9x39 is even quieter then the .300. and has better ballistics.

catahoula rifle cropped.jpg

20171020_094606.jpg

Here you go. 9” AAC MPW(?) upper with an AAC pistol lower and a Sandman-S. I shoot 208gr. Hornady A-Max for subs and 110gr Barnes TSX the rest of the time. Runs flawlessly. Also has a Giessele Super 3-gun trigger just for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a factory CMMG. I paid Dobbs Defense to cut the barrel to 10.5, install a new gas block and hand rail. I bought a 300 Can from Dobbs. Love it. As pictured it has an Octane 9 for subsonic rounds only.
6C9DDEF8-8946-454F-B982-D6160BAC846E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom