• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

303 jungle carbine wandering zero

glad to hear it's coming along...... your crazy to use a nickel drier.... way too toxic, remember your going to be touching this without rubber gloves on. and yeah I hear you about the peroxide but the higher percentages are rather hard to come by without getting tagged by the feds..... but back in the day of doing experiments yes been there done that... gets exciting fast. I never liked acetone..... personally I use alot of alcohol pleasant smell lol. I want to know more about the printing inks you make..... I don't and never did screen printing but have done lots of engraved plate printing and wanting to get back into it..... have a press half done in my shop right now.... my own design. send me a private msg about the inks no sense boring these guys with it. many thanks in advance

She has a bedded butt stock now..sitting in the cradle with the action and 4 inches of barrel at the moment. Tomorrow the trigger guard will get bedded for and aft..then after a week of BLO nightly doses on the stock hopefully I can get to camp and we will see what I and F fifthhorsm have accomplished:pop2:

20170212_170550.jpg

Stock turned out beautiful I can't get a picture to do it justice..deleted 15 trying to get the grain to show well. Now to get to the woods and shoot her!!

Back
Top Bottom