• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

30k rounds. (20k 9mm and 10k 556)

You just ordered 60,000 rounds of ammo and are announcing it on an open forum?
Hide your dog...
7DC90C54-CA6D-4242-85B1-0F8754944542.jpeg

You just ordered 60,000 rounds of ammo and are announcing it on an open forum?
Hide your dog...
you know, im sure a lot of people here will laugh and think that this comment is a funny joke...

the reality is, you are not far off of what would happen if you did decide to buy that much at one time under this regime. dont ask me how i know.

you know, im sure a lot of people here will laugh and think that this comment is a funny joke...

the reality is, you are not far off of what would happen if you did decide to buy that much at one time under this regime. dont ask me how i know.
How do you know?

Reminds me of all the guys I'd talk to at random LGSs saying "my pastor told me Obama was the anti-Christ and is building FEMA camps one town over the the whities" I'm not a Biden fan, just interesting to see/hear the same ignorant BS that we dealt with Obama transfered to 'Xiden'

How do you know?

Reminds me of all the guys I'd talk to at random LGSs saying "my pastor told me Obama was the anti-Christ and is building FEMA camps one town over the the whities" I'm not a Biden fan, just interesting to see/hear the same ignorant BS that we dealt with Obama transfered to 'Xiden'
We know because Biden and his administration are literally announcing it out loud champ, telling us they plan to ban assault rifles add extra taxes to ammunition and firearms and the ATF is actively doing house to house searches. I’d have to say I don’t see many Joe Biden fans on this forum. When it comes to Obama, his pastor was Jeremiah wright Who, till this day openly calls for the extermination of white people seems to me you were just willfully blind.

Idk Joe Biden told me to go buy a gun Trump just said I wasn't allowed to have a certain type of stock anymore lol.
Are you sure he told you to go buy a gun or did he tell you that you couldn’t have your pistol braces anymore unless you paid a tax and registered it? Itll be “assault weapons” when they get the chance, two assholes don’t make a good guy champ

Back
Top Bottom