• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

32 or 30

Wow, easy on the YouTube butt hurt lol. If you had watched any of that guys videos you would know it's not advice but a series of controlled or as controlled as can be at home tests of various makes of various calibers. One of very few worthwhile consistent people on there. Besides, I referenced it because it had relevant quantifiable information for this thread. IE, chrono results from a G32 which the op asked about.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Butthurt dude? Really? Lmao! I don't get butthurt bud, sounds like you're the one who's butthurt. I'll take advice from a real world professional LEO & Veteran who carries a weapon for a living and who shoots THOUSANDS of rounds every year & teaches LEO's and civilians everything they need to know about weapons & ammo. I've owned many different weapons including the .357 Sig, I've been shooting over 55 years and carried for over 35 years. .357 Sig is not a bad round but it is expensive and hard on a gun, .45 ACP is not as expensive or as hard on a gun as .357 Sig. I've carried a 1911 about 95% of the time I've carried a weapon but I'm about to switch to carrying a G30S because it's not as heavy and holds more rounds than my Wilson 4" 1911 that I've carried everyday since 1999. The G30S is just barely bigger than my G19, it uses the SF frame & the G36 slide which is not as thick as the G30SF slide. You can carry what ever you want, it makes no difference to me, I'm going to carry a .45 because it'll do the job just fine and ammo is readily available and not nearly as costly, hard to find or as hard on a gun. Chill out man and have yourself a great day.

Back
Top Bottom