• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

33 Round Fake Glock Mags for $7.99

Just a follow up, Global Ordanance got busted a few times for selling guns/weapons to different factions in the middle East as well as bribing Do some googling, there's a ton of articles. I like to give money to ethical people who don't sell arms/munitions to the guys taking pop shots at our boys in uniform.

HOWEVER, the actual question is about glock mags. GO sells stricktly Koreans mags. The bad Korean mags that jam every 3-4 rounds according to everyone on the internet (but hey it's $9 vs $20). They also sold $5 ak/ar mags that are Korean with the same poor reliability.
I'm all about saving money but this is just a waste of $9 to a sh!tty company.

Just a follow up, Global Ordanance got busted a few times for selling guns/weapons to different factions in the middle East as well as bribing Do some googling, there's a ton of articles. I like to give money to ethical people who don't sell arms/munitions to the guys taking pop shots at our boys in uniform.

HOWEVER, the actual question is about glock mags. GO sells stricktly Koreans mags. The bad Korean mags that jam every 3-4 rounds according to everyone on the internet (but hey it's $9 vs $20). They also sold $5 ak/ar mags that are Korean with the same poor reliability.
I'm all about saving money but this is just a waste of $9 to a sh!tty company.

Good to know - thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom