• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$34.98 for Anderson stripped lowe

Gladly... when I see one!! My last post in January was for $29.99 Anderson lowers... did you see that one? Five delivered for $32 each, so $45 doesn't click my "steal" button.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/29-99-stripped-anderson-lowers-limit-5.1603920/
yep, bought it back then when they were 30 bucks ea too.

at 43 all in its still pretty good deal....but not much more IMO

"$45 doesn't click my "steal" button" .... yet you keep coming back to the post. Hmmm. Maybe not a "steal" buttton....but for me def. my "deal" button. If you want you can sell me at $43 ea...I'll buy them if they are new.

anyway $42 delivered to my FFL. My ffl fee is $1.00 so I'm good at 43 all in.

simple. see a deal. i want to share it.

you can either say, yeah i can use that and i'd pay that and buy.

or move on and not rub it in simply because you can get a better deal from times back.

like in another post response said: " i saw a brand new camaro for $4800...back in 1964"

thanks for the entertainment.

fyi i bought stock of google at $115 way back.....i'd buy some more if it was 115 and sell to you at 900 today....deal? it is a deal since its at 1000 plus. GHEESH! <---me rolling my eyes

Wow.. so no comments allowed on steal and deals, just move along, nothing to see here! Discussions and price comparisons keep us all informed. You challenged me to post my deals, and I linked a real deal that I posted a few months back (2018, not 1984), and it was a real deal, when most lowers were much higher. Sorry to rain on your parade, and yes, I will post when I see a real deal. If you don't want comments and price comparisons and/or feedback, you can always close your thread!

girl-fight-gif-12.gif

If you had a great deal...why don't you post it next time and share with the odt community? Just a thought.

Not to beat a truly dead horse, but the $39.99 Anderson stipped lower deal, mentioned earlier in this chain, is again available at Primary Arms... and you are not limited to just 1. As an example, five shipped works out to be under $42 each, if you are interested in dropping the "per piece" price.

http://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-ar-15-a3

upload_2018-5-10_14-13-33.png

Back
Top Bottom