• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$350k for License to Hunt Black Rhino

NY63

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
220   0
Reaction score
Subtitle, Bob Barker is insane.[video]http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/7649-corey-knowlton-paying-big-money-to-hunt-black-rhino-sparks-outrage[/video]

Like going to a charity auction and spending $1k on a $150 bottle of wine. You do it for the cause, and get a little in return.

If youre not looking to eat it.. dont kill it. I dont care if its about "preservation". Im very liberal on animal rights and its the only thing im a ***** about. this is cruel and I dont condone it.

I saw one of those working the corner of P'tree and Intl. Blvd this p.m.

If youre not looking to eat it.. dont kill it. I dont care if its about "preservation". Im very liberal on animal rights and its the only thing im a ***** about. this is cruel and I dont condone it.

Maybe you should go to ptree and tell the pimps that!!

If you're not looking to eat it.. don't kill it. I don't care if its about "preservation". I'm very liberal on animal rights and its the only thing im a ***** about. This is cruel and I don't condone it.
I second this. I'm asking myself why did he kill the cat in the photo. It looks like a beautiful creature. If your not hungry or planning on giving meat away whats the purpose.

Hunters paying to hunt is what drives all conservation efforts. If anti-hunters and treehuggers put their money where their mouths are, it'd be different. They don't. We hunters have to pay for it.

I second this. I'm asking myself why did he kill the cat in the photo. It looks like a beautiful creature. If your not hungry or planning on giving meat away whats the purpose.
There is no sport in safari hunts. Its absurd. Youre not the king of the jungle if you shoot a lion from a jeep in a conservation. Youre a rich asshole. Same goes for killing elephants, whales and rhinos. Plain and simple. I also only deer hunt with a bow. No calls. I believe in a fair chase. These guys are *******

Back
Top Bottom