• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$350k for License to Hunt Black Rhino

I'm pretty sure I'm not hiding from anything I plainly state I'm short and fat I have a beard I wear a hat all the time I Drive a zebra stripes smart car I'm in Dalton quite a little bit feel free to find me pretty hard to miss a fat guy in a smart car with stripes not hide behind my computer.

Ok.

Yep, bet you don't show though and neither does omega or toneloc with all there BS in this thread. All hiding behind their computers.

I would have been at the one today if it were closer. If one is in gainesville/commerce ill make sure to attend. Will you be in your outdated acus old man?

Well, upon further research, the bull cannot reproduce, and is old in age, and the 350K will go to conservation. I think this is money well spent.

I would have been at the one today if it were closer. If one is in gainesville/commerce ill make sure to attend. Will you be in your outdated acus old man?
DCUs and no. look forward to meeting you be sure to wear a name tag.

DCUs and no. look forward to meeting you be sure to wear a name tag.
Lol stylin.

Doubt that will happen with the tag.. you just made it sound uninteresting. I just pictured the worst party with yellow cake and pocket protectors with everyone arguing about the advantages of gas piston over direct
You bring any guns or do you show them off and then pull them there to?

Caught me.

it was deleted, because os didnt want you to keep looking like an unstable nutjob when you came back this month. Are you an obama supporter? Your idea of lying and his are very similar
I think this is what we are refering too posted 1/7/2013....
"Bypass
user-offline.png
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
henrank.png

supporter1.png
Join DateJun 2010LocationChatsworth/Dalton GAPosts14,370Feedback Score71 (100%)
badge_gacarry.png

The ODT isn't what it use to be.

Pulling all my for sale adds and hitting the road. All that seems to be on here anymore are guys talking about pedophilia and I ain't interested. No one is buying even at very reasonable prices. I am done. Take care to any friends I might have left on here because I am sure I have alienated more than half the non-buyers and crap traders on this site."​

Too bad everyone was not at the M and G today. Great folks, great food, no crap going on. Maybe face to face would calm down all of the banter. I am sure all of you are good guys.

Back
Top Bottom