• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$350k for License to Hunt Black Rhino

No, just adults, not sure who is taking this stuff seriously, Have no desire to enter into an online whizzing contest, waste of time. I am a psychiatrist. You would enjoy a M and G, and you would see that online personas are just that. Internet is like whiskey to some, makes them foolish and brave, just be careful cause you may be playing but there may be a nut that needs a psychiatrist that may hunt you down. That is reality.
Bypass doesnt seem like the follow you home type.Just an everyday "ex mil" with a chip on his shoulder because he gave uncle sam everything with no return to him, who thinks he saved the world, And all civilians owe him something because we dont know what hes been thru.
Also lack of attention as a child. Ive have friends just like him. You just have to get past the "im always right " mentality with that type

Bypass doesnt seem like the follow you home type.Just an everyday "ex mil" with a chip on his shoulder because he gave uncle sam everything with no return to him, who thinks he saved the world, And all civilians owe him something because we dont know what hes been thru.
Also lack of attention as a child. Ive have friends just like him. You just have to get past the "im always right " mentality with that type
I'll leave this for someone else to answer that actually knows me. But thanks for the laugh.

Thinking about a lever gun for myself. The wheel guns seem to be pretty reasonable at the lgs around here. Don't remember any super RedHawks though.
Right on, Lever guns are fun to shoot. Little bit of nostalgia every time I hold one old west style. I thought about getting a lever in .45 colt for a long time and a vaquero or something similar but I talked myself out of it for now. Maybe one day I will actually follow through on it.

Back
Top Bottom