• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$350k for License to Hunt Black Rhino

What the hell happened to this thread? Was it the chem-trails that caused all the aggression?
I quoted Omega and toneloc and told them to listen to a well written comment and they lost it. Said I would shoot ethiopians or something along those lines if I would kill a rhino.

I'd love to kill a rhino, black or gray. Not sure if I could afford the taxidermy fee?
Same here bro. I would like to do it on the ground and with-in some kind of heart pounding I kill it or it kills me situation though. I am sure you would want to do the same. There has got to be a thrill in it or it is just no fun.

You would need a heck of a freezer for sure for the rhino. I admit that I gave bypass a little grief the other day myself, but come on no need to never let it die. :grouphug:
Growing pains man. I tend to let negative comments get to me too easily. Water under the bridge now though. All is good.

You would need a heck of a freezer for sure for the rhino. I admit that I gave bypass a little grief the other day myself, but come on no need to never let it die. :grouphug:

If someone is willing to sponsor my trip, I'll handle the freezer part!!

As for bypass, he's a good guy that put his life on the line for my freedom! If he wants to vent or blow a gasket, that's fine, I'll still be here to support him and that goes for all vets and service personnel!!!

If someone is willing to sponsor my trip, I'll handle the freezer part!!

As for bypass, he's a good guy that put his life on the line for my freedom! If he wants to vent or blow a gasket, that's fine, I'll still be here to support him and that goes for all vets and service personnel!!!

Thanks man, I tend to blow a lot of gaskets though. ;)

Same here bro. I would like to do it on the ground and with-in some kind of heart pounding I kill it or it kills me situation though. I am sure you would want to do the same. There has got to be a thrill in it or it is just no fun.

There was a Karate Master who killed a Rhino with his bare hands. I have been trying to find his name, but I have been unsuccessful. Basically he felt if the Rhino was charging, he could deliver a punch to the rhino's heart. This of course would kill it. Long story short... the rhino charged, he threw his punch, and at the same time the rhino dipped his head and the Master punched threw the rhino's horn. The horn flipped and stabbed the rhino in it's own heart. Killing it. Technically the Master killed it with his a punch, just not how he thought it would work out.....

Back
Top Bottom