• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$350k for License to Hunt Black Rhino

There was a Karate Master who killed a Rhino with his bare hands. I have been trying to find his name, but I have been unsuccessful. Basically he felt if the Rhino was charging, he could deliver a punch to the rhino's heart. This of course would kill it. Long story short... the rhino charged, he threw his punch, and at the same time the rhino dipped his head and the Master punched threw the rhino's horn. The horn flipped and stabbed the rhino in it's own heart. Killing it. Technically the Master killed it with his a punch, just not how he thought it would work out.....

The OCD kicked in, so I wasn't able to let this rest... I think I found the guy...Karate Master Mas Oyama.... I haven't found the story... but this guy has numerous stories of killing bulls... one with direct punch to the head....49 by wearing them out and then snapping their necks....

You seem obsessed with me and what I do for some reason.
i.imgur.com_uOSreIV.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

If someone is willing to sponsor my trip, I'll handle the freezer part!!

As for bypass, he's a good guy that put his life on the line for my freedom! If he wants to vent or blow a gasket, that's fine, I'll still be here to support him and that goes for all vets and service personnel!!!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by toneloc <<<<<<<<<DO NOT COUNT ME>>>>>>
Not in Military, Not in for contest but just wanted to tell you all that have served, thank you for your service and sacrifices to your country. No one can thank you enough for what you have done..I am glad you made it out alive and your here to trade with us. :clap2::clap2:
www.sherv.net_cm_emoticons_war_saluting_us_flag.gif
....now with that said I appreciate what has been done for this country, but no excuse for ****ty attitudes, name calling and flat out being a tough guy. If I have to meet bad ass bypass and he inflicts pain and suffering on me that's on him! I won't start it. I am not a bad ass, apparently others he just might be. Horray!

It is okay to give each other a little grief and even poke fun at someone who is a little out of line, but to gang up on someone and torment them relentlessly for weeks on end is just not cool. Don't be a bully.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by toneloc<<<<<<<<<DO NOT COUNT ME>>>>>>
Not in Military, Not in for contest but just wanted to tell you all that have served, thank you for your service and sacrifices to your country. No one can thank you enough for what you have done..I am glad you made it out alive and your here to trade with us. :clap2::clap2:
www.sherv.net_cm_emoticons_war_saluting_us_flag.gif
....now with that said I appreciate what has been done for this country, but no excuse for ****ty attitudes, name calling and flat out being a tough guy. If I have to meet bad ass bypass and he inflicts pain and suffering on me that's on him! I won't start it. I am not a bad ass, apparently others he just might be. Horray!

Nah man, it was the I would kill ethiopian kids comment that sent me over the edge. All is good now. If I see you in Dalton. I will probably just buy you a beer. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom