• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.357 J-Frame S&W no-lock alloy or Scandium

Scandium framed J frame, in .357?

You're a tougher man than I.

My 649 feels like I'm getting hit in the palm of the hand with a baseball bat everytime I squeeze the trigger. :lol:

GLWTS. :yo:

I just want the option lol!

There was a good deal on one earlier but it was near Tennessee...too far for me...but it planted the bug!

I'd possibly work a trade on that AR but I haven't heard back from him...
You know how busy he stays. I don't know if he would trade the Smif' . It used to belong to my father. After he died we went to Lizella and took an old Geo Metro out of my evil stepmothers yard for a few dollars. She needed the money. Funny part was she hates guns so much she gave me the 686 which I'd given him as a Christmas present. She didn't realize she just gave away about seven bills. Stainless with factory rubber grips. It's nice but too much barrel for me. And Robby s birthday was that week and I owed him money anyway so...

I just want the option lol!

There was a good deal on one earlier but it was near Tennessee...too far for me...but it planted the bug!
That's the reason I wanted mine, too...then I started looking at the numbers and chrono data and decided that there wasn't enough difference in end user ballistics between the two options to offset the abuse on my end.

But as the French say, to each, according to their own taste.

That's the reason I wanted mine, too...then I started looking at the numbers and chrono data and decided that there wasn't enough difference in end user ballistics between the two options to offset the abuse on my end.

But as the French say, to each, according to their own taste.

Hmmm. Interesting, Google here I come!

Back
Top Bottom