• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

357 Magnum Rifle & Pistol Combo - School Me.

TacticalJeebus

Default rank 5000+ posts
Yes, it’s Jesus with an AR15.
489   0
Reaction score
Pretty straight forward title. I’m sometimes a “too practical” of a gun owner and sell my cool stuff so I can have things that are practical and useful.

I currently don’t own any 357 Magnum guns. I’d like to. But I’d also like a rifle, cuz ballistics. And since I’m so ridiculous, I’ll probably buy 1,000 rounds of ammo as well since it’s so cheap right now.

What say you? Revolver guys of the internet. I’m wanting to keep it simple, 4” 357 magnum with probably a 7 shot cylinder. Of course DA/SA. I’d prefer stainless. As well as a lever gun in 357 that’s stainless as well. I’d like to put the Midwest rails on it and make it a space lever gat.

What do y’all suggest? What kind of ammo are y’all running?

I have Ruger GP100’s and a Marlin 1894 in .38/.357 combo that I love. I also have the Ruger Alaskan and Henry Steel lever in .44mag that is fantastic as well. I really love my Ruger revolvers and Marlin and Henry make fine levers...which is better? I dunno...It’s a Chevy vs Ford type argument. People just like their brand but they’re both fine.

Taurus Tracker 357. I used to hunt deer with the 6 inch. Make sure it had the "Ribbed" grip. Between the barrel porting and the grip, they made the hottest full house loads seem tame

Back
Top Bottom