• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.357SIG: What’s the point of this cartridge?

BobbyBlaze BobbyBlaze said:

“I take you at your word and that you have the knowledge of what you state. It doesn’t change the facts of what the Govt’ purchased. Out of those 65k handguns bought from DHS, 4K of them were USPc’s chambered in .357sig. This same agency purchased 3k SkyOp holsters from Galco for Sig P229,P239 an HK USPc... just seems like a no brainer to me as to where they went! Perhaps you aren’t aware of certain teams using the HK’s. As is the fact the USPc is more expensive and marketed at the time as better made than either P2000’s one would believe they went to the operators in a greater position of responsibility and line of danger.
Above all else, threats of prosecution for owning a HK USPc .357sig aren’t a joke to me and I’d never own a weapon I thought was stole or taken illegally. I noted that you actually checked the pic of my weapon. I obtained it legally but to all out there reading this please do not forget that this guy is not for liberty and will burn someone given the chance to. Obviously has the mentality of us against them so much present in law enforcement today! Have a good one to all”

You just keep digging, don’t you? The Federal Air Marshal Service NEVER ISSUED the Galco SkyOps holster. Our original holster was a Safariland, then later they issued the same DeSantis holster that the USSS was issued. We never issued any handgun holster from Galco. Just because a holster is called “SkyOps” doesn’t mean that it’s issued to Air Marshals. Korth makes a 9mm revolver called the “Sky Marshal”......we never issued that, either.

You state that you own a handgun that was a Federal LEO is he. I provided the CFR that explains why that should not happen, and why it is a crime if it did. Even if you legally obtained the firearm, it was an illegal firearm when you obtained it. Now that you are in possession of stolen Federal government property, you are in violation of a form of theft by receiving or possession. I am a sworn Federal agent. If I suspect that someone is in violation of Federal law, it is my duty to report it.

Folks here know how pro-liberty, freedom, and 2A I am. I am part owner in an FFL/Class III/SOT where the vast majority of our customers are civilians. I literally arm civilians on a daily basis.

I own/operate a firearms and tactics training business where the vast majority of my students are civilians. I regularly train civilians to be better able to use firearm in self-defense.

Give it up. On your first post, I thought you were simply mistaken and had been fed a line of bull by someone else. Now I know you’re full of crap and a liar.

Are you literally stating all 65k HK’s went to ICE... That’d mean everyone and their extended family got an HK in ICE c’mon man common sense must be something missing here! Someone keeps crying to admin and post are being taken down.. Geee, or better said since it seems to be a joke “Dang it Bobby” I wonder who keeps whining! Anyhow anyone who wants to do the research can come to their own conclusion.

Are you literally stating all 65k HK’s went to ICE... That’d mean everyone and their extended family got an HK in ICE c’mon man common sense must be something missing here! Someone keeps crying to admin and post are being taken down.. Geee, or better said since it seems to be a joke “Dang it Bobby” I wonder who keeps whining! Anyhow anyone who wants to do the research can come to their own conclusion.

You've been reported by multiple users, none of which have been the member that you're inferring. And I can assure you, that member is who he says he is and his information is correct.

Your own article states EXACTLY who purchased those weapons. That’s your info, not mine.

Regardless of if all those weapons went to ICE or not, I can state factually where not a single one of them went; the Federal Air Marshal Service.

We don’t have “teams” in the FAMS. We just have FAMS. We have Ground Based Assignments, like VIPR, Operations, Training, etc. Every single FAM assigned to a GBA carries the same SIG P229 or P239 they carried when they flew.

We briefly had Global Response Teams, but they’re long gone. Guess what they carried? The same P229 or P239 they carried when they flew, in addition to a long gun.

I assure you that I haven’t cried to anyone about your BS. I’ve had some dang good laughs behind the scenes with other members at your expense, but I haven’t reported you to anyone......except maybe the FBI.

I don’t need to do research on a subject I have lived inside of for 18 straight, unbroken years. I KNOW the facts. You’re making stuff and going off of inference.

I don't need to check my facts. I am a Federal Air Marshal and have been one since May 2002. I'm also a Firearms & Tactics Instructor Instructor, as well as an agency Armorer. I think that I am very well versed in what weapons and ammunition we use......but by all means, prove me "wrong" with "facts" off the internet.

Back
Top Bottom