• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$359 Vortex 1-4x24 Viper PST 30mm Rifle Scope + Mount Kit and two magazines!

Mine (1-4 with mount and two mags) is scheduled to deliver by end of day Thursday.

Thanks again OP

Same here, just got the confirmation this AM.
Mine should be here tomorrow nana nana boo boo :bounce:
Screenshot_20170321-093750.png

As the 1-6X optics come out more and more I think you'll find the price drop on these, I'm holding off as I want to see the new Burris R T6 1-6 scope which is basically the MTAC 1-6 with Balistic AR reticle (not the cqb). Optics planet showing it at $365.00.

Also wanting to see how much the price on the Gen 2 Viper PST drops after it's initial release... Want to put one on this rifle I just finished.

View attachment 1104592

The MTAC with the AR recticle is fantastic. True 1x with no fish eye. The recticle is great. On/off between each setting is awesome as well. I liked it even more than I thought I would. I am considering the T6 and the Viper PST Gen 2 as well. if you get one first, let me know what you think...

The MTAC with the AR recticle is fantastic. True 1x with no fish eye. The recticle is great. On/off between each setting is awesome as well. I liked it even more than I thought I would. I am considering the T6 and the Viper PST Gen 2 as well. if you get one first, let me know what you think...
Yep will do same with you on the gen2 PST... I broke down and bought another romeo4b last night. Going to wait till I can see a Burris r t6 in hand before buying.

Back
Top Bottom