• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

365 hp......

Did you forget the Toyota Supra, which is being reintroduced this year? Nissan Skyline? Mazda RX-7?
I'm trying to remember all the cars from Fast and Furious. LOL

Give me an American V-8 anyday though!!

Which American companies still sell a V-8 four door sedan ?
Charger and 300
And those will be gone soon

Kia/Hyundia makes a V8 RWD sedan and ford doesn't
That's just strange

I missed the whole sedan thing when I replied. Maybe we have to discuss 4 door American V8 trucks? :)

If you want a V-8 rear wheel drive that's all the choice you have left from ford and GM
From a class of vehicles that for many decades was only made in the US
Now every Japanese company and German company makes em by the trainload , even Kia makes one but GM does not . It's crazy

... and it's a Kia?!?!

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a13819415/kia-stinger-gt-by-the-numbers/

It's amazing to me how the other Asian mfgs seem to have sat on their laurels while Hyundai/Genesis/Kia continue to erode theirs and others' market share. Why Toyota doesn't make a sports car, much less a sports sedan baffles me Nissans Maxima seems to always flounder. Mazda? Never even dipped their toe in the market. So much for 'zoom zoom'. Honda? ditto. And of ALL companies you'd think they'd be all over it. I suppose they are content to default to Acura. Perhaps the market isn't big enough but given how it seems to be the bread and butter for BMW, Audi, etc... wouldn't seem to hold water. I suspect the Korean mfgs will continue to become bigger and bigger while the others continue to wonder why. Good for them.

Honda has Acura with fast sedans
Toyota has Lexus with fast sedans
Nissan has Infiniti and fast coupes (GTR, 370Z) but lags in the 4 door sport market compared to Lexus

If those companies produced a lower price sedan like a Kia it could cannibalize the sales of their higher end vehicles?

Mitsubishi Evo MR AWD will destroy all that horsepower unless you like straight lines.

Attachments

• 13235352_10206175653732022_8756771204091582368_o.jpg
    13235352_10206175653732022_8756771204091582368_o.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom