• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

38 revolver $189

Hang on now I don't think y'all are being fair to the Armscor revolvers.ive watched nearly all the YouTube reviews on the M200 and M206 and aside from a very few lemons I'd say these are a safe bet. I've been searching around for the newer model M206 spurless hammer snub for a while.
I don't know what happened to the revolver business in recent years. Damn near every brand of wheel gun is over priced. So the RIA/Armscor line looks pretty good to me. So does the old EAA Windicator in 357.

how bad can they be, it's hard ot screw up a revolver that uses technology pre-1990
the m200 has a very no-frills utilitarian look to it

Truth be told i have one....in my big out bag
Okay well now that the truth is out please give us your opinion. I know one thing I would like to see them change is the hammer spur. It seems to be much longer than necessary. But seriously I really dig these in both models. The snub is a 6 shot for less than a Taurus 5 shot and way less than a Smith 5 shot.

how bad can they be, it's hard ot screw up a revolver that uses technology pre-1990
the m200 has a very no-frills utilitarian look to it
Well actually I think it's easy to screw up a revolver in the manufacturing process. And the results can be catastrophic. A very few of the reviews I've watched for these guns show cylinders being out of time. But given the country of origin I can see how that could happen. With these guns it's really on the buyer to do their due diligence before buying one. But at the same time that same problem could happen with any brand.

I have the m206

For under 200 its actually a good deal.

Finish sucks but you dont pick up a ria for the looks.

Very heavy so recoil is non existant.

Its also big for a snubby and the wood grips are a bit small so i use the plastic grips it comes with.

Sights are bad....but cant expect much. I just painted them.

For a vehicle gun .Bag gun .Takle box etc...excellent. I prefer a snub revolver over a semi for secondary options.

I think for 200 or under...great buy.

What ive seen people list for...as jose always say...no way

Back
Top Bottom