• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

38 revolver $189

I have the m206

For under 200 its actually a good deal.

Finish sucks but you dont pick up a ria for the looks.

Very heavy so recoil is non existant.

Its also big for a snubby and the wood grips are a bit small so i use the plastic grips it comes with.

Sights are bad....but cant expect much. I just painted them.

For a vehicle gun .Bag gun .Takle box etc...excellent. I prefer a snub revolver over a semi for secondary options.

I think for 200 or under...great buy.

What ive seen people list for...as jose always say...no way
The things you pointed out as far as finish,sights, etc are to be expected in a budget gun. I like the looks of the wood grips over the fat rubber grips but that's personal taste. I agree with you about snubs having a valuable place as secondary guns. It's hard to beat a snub that you can grab off the top of the fridge or out of the night stand when you need it right NOW.

A buddy of mine had a new snub version in his shop for sale a while back. So I picked it up and checked it out .

It seemed like a decent little ole 38 to me . Better than an RG or some of the other stuff that gets pawned and sold in there.

I probably could have got it for about the same money as this one ,but an older gentleman came in and looked at it as well. Said his wife needed a lil 38 for at home.

It is what it is and seems to be an ok lil wheel gun to me .

IMG_2375.jpg
I had one and CC'd it. Good gun. Very reliable. Pachmayr grips for a Colt Detective Special fit it. Based off of the Colt D frame. I'd buy another for sure. Miss it actually.

Back
Top Bottom