• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$399 AR's at Academy Sports

The drop off AR's have seen over the last few months is just nuts. I mean at that price you almost have to buy 3 and just keep them in the boxes tucked away in storage.
When I joined here in 2013 there were plenty of FT/FS ads that had the notice at bottom " No shotguns, hunting guns, black powder or anything in 40." Well now ARs are gonna be on that list. ARs are like Maverick 88s and Hi Points used to be. So an AR will be something you have to throw in on a deal to get what you really want.

I can put up with a dick head for a good deal. I mean it could come to be a home run in the end. I don't let people get off with being dicks. I use to be in retail. If the guys is a dick I will tell hime to be a proper sales personell or get the manager and have him pick someone good for me. I will put that A-hole on the spot in a minute. I know the bible say the " Meek Shall Inherit the Earth " However, If I am going to spend 1,000 bucks somewhere I want a curtious sales guy to give it to.

It would go down something like this after he is a rear end. Excuse me sir but I came here to buy a firearm. It would seem that you don't care what I am doing here but if I am in any way inconvienencing you somehow or are bothered by me then please get the manager and I will ask him if he is willing to help me. Kind but to the point. Then after he adjust his attitude and makes the sale I would thank you dick head! LOL

They would hand pick one that was didn't have any major slop to it and make sure it was all in good order. The checkout attendant matches the seriel number on the box to that of the gun so you aren't going to get a Bushmaster box with a DD or Colt inside of it. Someone is puking out a grotesque amout of mis-information there.

Back
Top Bottom