• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3D Printed - Lee Die Nut Wrench - ODT version

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
304   0
Reaction score
Just finished designing this one yesterday evening and printed last night. Works great!

IMG_0171.jpg

No, I just designed it last night. It's a one of a kind at this point. I printed a prototype in the afternoon, wasn't quite happy with the wall thickness and I forgot to include a hanging hole so I made a few tweaks to the design and printed that "final" last night. Been testing it this morning to see if I can break it.....worked very well in testing!

Now you know! It's a cheap and easy part to print. Normally I'd sell it for $5 just to cover the cost of plastic and consumables for the printing process. Unfortunately it would cost more than that to mail it out! Maybe I'll print a pile of em along with some other handy little tools and bring them to ODT11

Now you know! It's a cheap and easy part to print. Normally I'd sell it for $5 just to cover the cost of plastic and consumables for the printing process. Unfortunately it would cost more than that to mail it out! Maybe I'll print a pile of em along with some other handy little tools and bring them to ODT11
I have a booth up top when you come in on the left........

......if it ever happens.

Back
Top Bottom