• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3D Printed - Lee Die Nut Wrench - ODT version

Oh, I used PLA+ by the way. Some regular PLA can be a bit brittle so about a year ago I basically switched to PLA+ for almost everything. Not quite as stiff as PLA, has a bit more flex to it, but it's quite a bit more durable....almost like nylon.

I've had really good luck with a brand on Amazon called Yousu. I've been through probably 20 spools at this point, quality has been consistent. There is another brand, Duramic, that I had really high hopes for as the print quality was excellent but it gave off some fumes that made me extremely sick and when I started poking around with other users I found a small but significant portion had similar problems. Not sure what kind of bad chemicals the ChiComs mixed into that brand but I threw out what I had left and stopped buying it. Shame, the quality was really great, I just couldn't afford to kill myself over a stupid 3D wrench print.

Oh, I used PLA+ by the way. Some regular PLA can be a bit brittle so about a year ago I basically switched to PLA+ for almost everything. Not quite as stiff as PLA, has a bit more flex to it, but it's quite a bit more durable....almost like nylon.
If your willing to share the file id like to run it in ABS+? If not, totally understand.

I like the prusament. Duramic pla, and just got some eryone pla, running very well.

If its dirt cheap, generally gonna poor quality... learned this the hard way

Most excellent design work, thanks again Freshly Minted Georgian.
IMG_1640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom