• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3D printers needed.

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
215   1
Reaction score
My Wife and I have gotten into making eye shield frames on 3D printers for a local hospital that is in need of supplies. If you are relatively close to Paulding County and would like to lend a hand, shoot me a PM and we can get you started up. We are getting the supplies needed, we only need your assistance printing them. If you’d like to buy the supplies, it’s your call to make and would be greatly appreciated. We currently have about 1 dozen printers in our possession currently, with plans to purchase 10 more. We also have numerous people printing from home and dropping off the frames periodically.
Once received, we fit them with bands and pack them up. They’re delivered with shields included, but not assembled, as they still have to be sanitized prior to distribution to the staff. If you don’t want to get out of your home, I will gladly come pick up whatever you are able to make.
A couple of you on here know my Wife and I fairly well and you know our word is good.
Rest assured, we are not making a single dime in this whole process and have worked feverishly on this to help our local hospital. I’ve sacrificed a lot of my spare time lending assistance in printing and assembling.
My occupation brings me close to Covid 19, but nothing quite like what the doctors and nurses are encountering. My hat goes off to all of them. We need to do what we can to ensure that they are able to continue to safely treat the patients in need, then be able to go home to their family.
Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom