• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3D PRINTING THREAD

Crochet556

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
Just finished my first print of DIY 3d printed “Endomag” that allows you to shoot 9mm out of 20/30 rd 5.56 PMAGS. Useful for firearms like an AR9. Doesn’t require a specific lower, Endomag, or an $80 adapter... also, from what I’ve read and experienced personally, much more reliable than the Endomags which cost $$$ ($80 for 3, not including the magazines needed). The cost to print items like these are pennies on the dollar, and there’s nothing better then throwing some pieces together to watch them function well and save some cash. Will attach pics below.

3d printing thread on the way!? Throw up
those cool prints - AR lowers, Glock frames, ‘Stendo mags, the ODT needs this thread!

D809A1D8-3E07-4030-9DCD-636D2D459484.jpeg
3843E6C8-F486-40E8-ADF0-DE963D1FEAD8.jpeg

Just finished my first print of DIY 3d printed “Endomag” that allows you to shoot 9mm out of 20/30 rd 5.56 PMAGS. Useful for firearms like an AR9. Doesn’t require a specific lower, Endomag, or an $80 adapter... also, from what I’ve read and experienced personally, much more reliable than the Endomags which cost $$$ ($80 for 3, not including the magazines needed). The cost to print items like these are pennies on the dollar, and there’s nothing better then throwing some pieces together to watch them function well and save some cash. Will attach pics below.

those cool prints - AR lowers, Glock frames, ‘Stendo mags, the ODT needs this thread!

View attachment 3218838 View attachment 3218839

You're moving along fast lol

Had no clue about the 3d printing world until I saw another thread on the ODT... didn’t know how AFFORDABLE it was.

Ender 3 V2 Printer - $260 @ microcenter
Filament - $18
Misc items? - $25
& you’re GTG

That’s pretty much all I got to start out, and I’m still new to all this...

View attachment 3218838 View attachment 3218839
Man sure would be cool to have a file location for those. I just needed up buying some endos cause I couldn't find a good file.

How hard is it to find programs to run. Been thinking about one for a while and looks like pricing is finally reasonable.

Programs? Files are everywhere online... Thingyverse, Ctrl pew, etc... Drag whatever you want into Cura (free), select settings, and you’re ready to print. Literally endless possibilities

Back
Top Bottom