• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3d printing?

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
122   0
Reaction score
got my daughter a 3d printer for her birthday. anything worth printing that might be gun related or just helpful around the house? I've printed a few things for my Dillon reloader, and have some other ideas but figured I'd see if anyone has any favorite things they have printed...

I have an ender 3 I use for soft prints and a FLSUN QQ-S for other stuff.

Thingiverse is an excellent site to find things to print. Autodesk Fusion 360 is a pro grade tool that has a cut down free version to design your own things.

3d printing is just awesome! Ender 3 here and have done all kinds of prints even a few ar lowers and pistol frames. If you can think it and you can CAD it you can print it. I second Thingiverse as an excellent repository of models as well as yeggi

Just bought an Ender 3 last week.

Looks like I have to take it apart because the bed is way out of level. Found a YT channel where the guy explains the right way to put these together so everything is square, so I haven't done anything with it yet, but soon...

Just bought an Ender 3 last week.

Looks like I have to take it apart because the bed is way out of level. Found a YT channel where the guy explains the right way to put these together so everything is square, so I haven't done anything with it yet, but soon...

tomb of the 3d printed horrors YouTube channel is the best video

I also HIGHLY recommend the silent board upgrade if you don’t have the new V2 Ender 3....it’s like night and day cause 8-48 hours of zzzz zzz brrrr brrr gets reaaaal old (ask my wife)

IMG_4460.JPG

Back
Top Bottom