• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3d printing?

20210119_090946.jpg

Here is my prusa mk3s. Running some pla

hell yea. Nice to see someone around here knows about deterrence dispensed. I was going to do the vz scorpion. But bought the windchime kit instead.

That is the mac on the prusa.

Ive printed quite a few but only built out one or two lol just a bunch of frames laying around, cause ya know that's the cheap part hahaha

I uploaded some files to Thingyverse. Dead Air Mask and a Ghost wrench. Some holders for shell plates and holders for case prep tools.

Just moved and get the printer set up at the new house, need to start printing some stuff again.

Just found out about this tonight, looks like it’s going to cost me... anything I need to know? From this thread, looks like the Ender 3 is the go to? Is this something I can hookup to my Macbook? Anything to avoid?

Just found out about this tonight, looks like it’s going to cost me... anything I need to know? From this thread, looks like the Ender 3 is the go to? Is this something I can hookup to my Macbook? Anything to avoid?

Correct, and you dont even have to connect to computer. I recommend buying the upgrade silent board to keep things minimal it makes a huge diff in sound. If you get the ender 3 v2 it already has the silent board and some other upgrades just a tad more expensive (same cost as all upgrades just all at once)

Back
Top Bottom