• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

Federal laws were changed for the better a few years back, so good guys wouldn't accidentally be breaking the law.

It's Federal property.
The law is now written if you're ok to carry in the state, you're ok to carry in the National Forest in that state.

So bring a gun! :becky:

A gun? i bring more than one sir...lol

well crap...i was gonna go monday/tuesday but with the weather im gonna change it to thursday/friday gonna head up there. gonna pick up a new axe for firewood up there before i go cause im gonna need it lol. the machete i have works pretty good, but a full size axe would make the work go alot quicker lol.

well crap...i was gonna go monday/tuesday but with the weather im gonna change it to thursday/friday gonna head up there. gonna pick up a new axe for firewood up there before i go cause im gonna need it lol. the machete i have works pretty good, but a full size axe would make the work go alot quicker lol.

I was thinking maybe I would join you, but then I saw the projected temps for next week up there. Think I'm gonna wait til the lows are a bit higher.

I was thinking maybe I would join you, but then I saw the projected temps for next week up there. Think I'm gonna wait til the lows are a bit higher.

haha yeah, it does look fun. it may end up just being a day trip unless theres alot of easy to gather wood down to have a good fire going. ill just make sure to yank my dads 0 degree sleeping bag again lol. and if the fish arent biting it may turn into just a day trip also lol.

Back
Top Bottom