• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

me & my blacksmith son will try to be, there love this place! oh & its not fishing here you actually catch if you know what your doing! lol maybe i need to smoke a couple of pork butts or ribb & have BBQ for every one one night?

I'll only speak for me and mine, if you were to cook up some food we would certainly chip in.
Otherwise the wife has talked me into becoming a master of easy meals when camping. :becky:

(I like the idea though, it would be nice to have all of us in one place on one night, breaking bread together.)

I know we're eating trout one night and there's really only 2 dinners for us since we're getting there Friday morning and have to head back Sunday.....

me & my blacksmith son will try to be, there love this place! oh & its not fishing here you actually catch if you know what your doing! lol maybe i need to smoke a couple of pork butts or ribb & have BBQ for every one one night?

i would not complain about that lol. ill make sure to set aside a cooler for just beer if BBQ is on the menu lol

OK gntelman, I,m in i will be there. i need to know about how many people will be eating BBQ, 30 -40 people or 60. & if we could do like a Pot luck, a couple of you bring Bush beans, someone else pickles, then Buns, chips, & another bring coleslaw or Potato salads, i'll pick up 5-6 boston butts = (pork Shoulders) & smoke then for 12 hours the day before. & i think fri night would be great for the dinner, or if yall prefer Sat. Lets take a vote! ALL WHO ARE CHIPPING IN TO BRING A SIDE DISH PLEASE CALL ME SO I CAN MAKE A LIST OF WHAT WE NEED! 404 693 7054

OK gntelman, I,m in i will be there. i need to know about how many people will be eating BBQ, 30 -40 people or 60. & if we could do like a Pot luck, a couple of you bring Bush beans, someone else pickles, then Buns, chips, & another bring coleslaw or Potato salads, i'll pick up 5-6 boston butts = (pork Shoulders) & smoke then for 12 hours the day before. & i think fri night would be great for the dinner, or if yall prefer Sat. Lets take a vote! ALL WHO ARE CHIPPING IN TO BRING A SIDE DISH PLEASE CALL ME SO I CAN MAKE A LIST OF WHAT WE NEED! 404 693 7054

I think we're only talking about 20 to 30 people at the most, last year we had less....
But hikingthehills hikingthehills should be the guy giving you a better head count.

You say Friday, it's Friday, but HTH should weigh in on that too....
That's probably best though, because some of us will end up having to work Friday.

Having a meal already prepared would be nice and by Saturday night most of us will be eating fish! :becky:

I'll pick up 4 packs of buns a container of NY Style Potato Salad a jar of Claussen Kosher Dill Chips and a huge can of beans.

images

Back
Top Bottom