• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

Which is why I didn't pay attention to it. I ain't going camping in Jan/Feb. ;)
Why not the camping is great!
wondergressive.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_1.1293036652.frozen_man.jpg

So what's the address man?
And anybody else who wants to join in just let me know and I'll throw you on the list. The weather looks like it is going cooperate and it will be an awesome weekend. I have a plastic table to bring up and a coleman stove to do some cooking on, if anybody has another table or stove that would be awesome. I'm think maybe Saturday for everybody who wants to get in we could do a big sunrise breakfast before hitting the trout stream. The address to fish hatchery 4730 Rock Creek Rd, Suches, GA 30572. We should be camping on the left side of the road between the church and the hatchery if we can get there early enough and secure the spot. If we can't get that spot we may even be up past the lake on the left hand. Those are among the biggest campsites we can get. I will be bringing a red odt shirt or a small sign with the ODT logo on it to hang up so you will know that you are among the right crazies! I don't want any of yall wandering into a liberal hippy camping trip by accident. For you health and theirs, mainly theirs. Yall get with me on any questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom