• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

My calendar reminders I set up must have not backed up when I changed iPhones. I forgot it was this weekend, and my wife is out of town with a friend. She already rescheduled it form last weekend so I could go to the NRA show, so I couldn't afford another rebooking fee. Hopefully, hikingthehills will plan a second one in august like last year

I dropped by yesterday and met Biker Bill, his wife and son. They are very nice folks and enjoyed chatting with them. Stopped for a moment on my way home and met Jake and I can't remember his name (old age is kicking in) but he was respooling a reel and they were good folks also. Looked for Wes to say hi but missed you. I'm tied up with the USFS today and tomorrow doing my cross cut saw recert. so yall make sure to leave me a trout or two for next week.

I hate it I missed it this year...Haven't had a day off since easter. Hope to change that tomorrow!! Hope the fishing is great and firewood stays dry.

I dropped by yesterday and met Biker Bill, his wife and son. They are very nice folks and enjoyed chatting with them. Stopped for a moment on my way home and met Jake and I can't remember his name (old age is kicking in) but he was respooling a reel and they were good folks also. Looked for Wes to say hi but missed you. I'm tied up with the USFS today and tomorrow doing my cross cut saw recert. so yall make sure to leave me a trout or two for next week.

That was me that was respooling a reel and the other guy was militaryrednek(Zack), I dont think there was anyone with us named Jake.

The weather was worse than any of us really anticipated. Rained almost all day Thursday, most of Friday, and most of Saturday evening. Fishing was still pretty good despite the rain.

I pretty much completely forgot to take any pictures, but here's one of hikingthehills hikingthehills with the albino trout he caught Saturday morning while the weather was decent.
20170506_092919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom