• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

Hopefully the wife will let me take them. The rub is my son(3) will want to come if I take my daughter(5). I took them fishing in the pond by our neighborhood, that was an exercise in futility. But, my dad did it with I, and I think it is important to pass along the tradition. It is better then letting the veg out in front of the tv. It would be sweet if I could get my wife to come, so maybe I can actually get some fishing in. Either way it will be a blast, I look forward to hanging or again.

Hopefully the wife will let me take them. The rub is my son(3) will want to come if I take my daughter(5). I took them fishing in the pond by our neighborhood, that was an exercise in futility. But, my dad did it with I, and I think it is important to pass along the tradition. It is better then letting the veg out in front of the tv. It would be sweet if I could get my wife to come, so maybe I can actually get some fishing in. Either way it will be a blast, I look forward to hanging or again.

I remember those days, I did a lot of untangling and very little fishing, but we had some great days and those memories are priceless, lol.

I spent a lot of one on one time with my daugter and son as they were growing up. We had lots of time together of course, but we made a point to have one on one time.

That was important because the squeaky wheel gets the grease and that was always my daughter, lol.

I can't say enough about how important I think it is, for a parent to spend quality one on one time and I understand your quandry. I don't think at those ages I could have done it, lol.
YMMV

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom