• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

Dangitt, I practically grew up running about Rock Creek. It's just out my back door and I still visit frequently. Ya'll would have to pick the time I'm gonna be outta of the country.

April 2016. Looking forward to another good year. Hopefully the drought didn't have much impact.
The creeks are starting run again pretty good. Hopefully we'll get more rain this month and March as we've only had a couple of days of snow at my house this year.

I know man. My work schedule and my son being only 3 slows me down some. I don't want him to grow up but I am looking forward to when he is a bit older. My Dad took us trout fishing all the time when we were growing up, and I will be taking him just the same. He caught his first fish two weeks ago, a crappie out of my Grandma's pond! I have it on video, but he threw it back before I could get a pic. :doh:
my girl is only 3 and I plan to bring her

I will bring him without hesitation but first the stars must align. I will have to be off from work and I will have to have him that weekend.
Sounds good, just letting you know there would be another youngster for him to play with.

Reactions: MRH
i believe im gonna have to make a few scouting trips up there soon lol. just moved to Buford so it put me about 30minutes closer to the mountains....to damn tempting now lol.
Well you better not miss this! I've enjoyed the heck out of having you up there! This year I'll bet we catch a lot more since we can get in the creek!

Back
Top Bottom